Thursday, January 1, 2009

back for good??

It's been a long time since I said goodbye to blogging. When i was at college there were so many things to do which made me feel blogging as utterly unimportant and not the correct medium to express feelings and opinions. As i sit at home, far away from away college and friends ,caught in the tentacles of the corporate world ignorant of whether i will still be part of it after a month or so, I have come to believe blogging is one way to beat boredom.
So maybe until I find another way to keep myself occupied i have decided to resume blogging. It feels good to blog down thoughts even though i feel i don't have to.But man does always things which he doesn't have to.And I am a man.
So until next time.

2 comments:

Arun Vatsil said...

ofcourse back for good !!

Hari Vishnu said...

welcome back dude !!! finally you've found that blogging can be another nice form of timepass..

lets see what follows :)